ARRI MAXIMA Stabilizer
The MAXIMA MX30 is a 3-axis electronically stabilized gimbal, suitable for a wide range of uses. With MAXIMA, the creativity of filmmakers is not limited by camera length or weight.
Power and Control
The MAXIMA gimbal is a crucial component of TRINITY, but is also available separately as the MX30 – a 3-axis electronically stabilized gimbal. Its simple, lightweight design and perfect center of gravity provide new levels of freedom while its stable construction allows for compatibility with any camera system weighing 30 kg or less.
At the center of the unique design is an extremely durable ball bearing roll cage as well as specially designed brushless motors. Optimized bearings and high torque ensure that there is always enough power in reserve, no matter how demanding the application. Carefully selected components enable seamless, reliable operation and impressive heat resistance.
- Handheld 3-axis camera stabilizer system with up to 30 kg / 66 lb payload
- V-Mount battery mount
- 32-bit ARM-based multiprocessors
- Fast and easy setup
- Offset and off-balance compensation
- Free positionable joystick
- 1.5 inch OLED display
The Kit includes:
- Maxima MX30 QL / V-Mount
- Wireless Remote for Maxima
- Top Holder for Maxima
- Maxima PAN Lock
- Cam Power / Cine / 12V HiCap / ALEXA Mini
- Hard Case for Maxima MX30